Photo by liburananak.com
MCLC (Multi Colour Learning Centre), a School for Children with Special Needs. Home learning environment for children with:
- ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- ADHD (Attention – Deficit Hyperactive Disorder or ADD)
- DS (Down Syndrome)
- Speech Delay, Learning Disabilities
- Other Developmental Delay & Disabilities
Secure the lives and future of children with Special Needs and assist their families in achieving a bright future.
- INSPIRE everyone in need as well as everyone else.
- INTERACT with people as well as with nature and be part of everyone’s dream.
- INVOLVE ourselves as well as share with everyone and together show care and kindness to set the world in the right direction.
- IMAGINE… a better future for YOU and ME and the whole world.
MCLC place the highest value on the people involved in our organization (students, consumers, clients, families, employees, volunteers, supporters, and friends). MCLC respect and appreciate each person’s unique abilities and contributions.
MCLC provide choices of progressive educational, therapeutic, residential and community programs to our students, families, caregivers and clients. MCLC are committed to recruiting, developing and retaining professionals and volunteers who are highly skilled and possess the values consistent with those at MCLC.
MCLC are fully committed to the young people in our care and work hard to maintain a high quality standard in all MCLC do. MCLC practice an open and transparent approach to the way MCLC work in improving young people’s lives and our longstanding, positive reputation is demonstrable through the outcomes MCLC achieve.